What key features should HR software have?
HR software or HRMS solution is designed for process simplification. While it should have all the necessary service features to offer automation and streamlining abilities, it is also important to have a thought process behind the designed software. This enables HR team to administer the employees and the organization to become efficient. Therefore, it is imperative for HRMS to have the following elements and features in order to be successful and efficient:
- Scalability– Companies keep up-scaling and down-scaling their employee count. The HRMS solution must be flexible and adaptable to allow the changes and adjust accordingly even with considerable employee or data influx and exodus. In other words, it should be scalable and robust to accommodate a large workforce as this feature comes in handy at the organization expansion phase.
- Integration– Seamless integration of all the processes and their data, integration with the data from their previous or current system must be possible with your new HRMS as the workflow and dataflow need to be smooth in it functioning. Information obtained from the previous system edition the company used should become easy to integrate with the new system in place. Integration is also important with various social media platforms for candidate approach and engagement, for customer services and 360 degree employee view.
- User-friendly Interface– Easy single screen dashboards, accessible feedback system and pleasing UI is important for better user-experience, hence, the appropriate interface.
- Dedicated Managed Services– The software vendor must offer complete back-end and external post implementation support services to the customer as issues can crop up anytime and customers need the company support to meet with such back-end challenges
- What are the reasons why SME (small and medium enterprise) should adopt the HR software?
- Why is HRMS important?
- What is the difference between HRIS and HRMS?
- What are the steps in Recruitment Process?
- What is Payroll Management System?
- Which is the best HR software in India with all statutory requirements?
- What are some good tips before buying HR software?
- Which is the best HR software for a small business?
- What are the benefits of using HR management software in companies?
- What key features should HR software have?